If you would like to change the power profile selection on your computer, please follow the instructions below.
By default, OSU Energy Helper is selected.
* Note - The instructions might be slightly different depending on the configuration of your control panel view.
- Click on "Start."
- Click "Control Panel"
- Click "Power Options"
- Click "Change battery settings"
- Select the power profile you desire
- Click on "Start"
- Go up to "Settings"
- Click on "Control Panel"
- Click on the "Power Options icon" (it is an image of a battery and a power plug)
- Change the Power Schemes drop down to OSU Energy Saver
- Click "OK"
- Close the Control Panel window