- Get the default voice mailbox password from your department telephone coordinator.
- Dial 7-7111.
- Login with the default password and press the pound key.
- A tutorial will play and prompt you to:
- Change your password. Your password must be between 5-15 digits, cannot start with a zero, cannot be your phone number, cannot be repetitive (e.g.-77777), and cannot be consecutive numbers (e.g.-123456).
- Record your name
- Record a personal greeting
- Record a 'please hold' prompt (optional)
- Please allow at least 10 minutes before accessing your mailbox again to allow setup to complete.
Your department telephone coordinator should also give you an Authorization Code or Calling Card for long distance calls.