Here's how you create an ONID account.
- Go to onid.oregonstate.edu (link opens in new window).
- Click on the "Sign Up For ONID" link in the top left corner of the screen.
- Enter your OSU ID number (the 9 digit number you were assigned by OSU), your birthdate, and your first and last name.
- Click Submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Be sure to write down your new ONID username and password, and do not share it with anyone!
At the end of this process, you will have your final ONID account login information. Remember that your ONID login gives you access to a large number of campus systems, so keep your login info secure. Don't give your password to anyone!
Need more help?
Should you run into problems or if you need more detailed instructions, please visit the ONID Sign-Up Instructions web page. If you continue to experience issues after reviewing those instructions, you may call the OSU Computer Helpdesk for assistance at 541-737-3474.