OSU will be performing administrative system and database maintenance over Labor Day weekend as follows:
* myOSU will be unavailable beginning at 6:00PM on Friday September 4.
* Banner and Banner-related applications will be unavailable beginning at 11:59PM on Friday September 4.
* All systems will be returned to service by 11:59PM on Monday September 7. Other systems affected (beginning 11:59PM Friday September 4):
* Online Services (Banner Self-Service), Banner INB, AppWorx, Nolij, OSCAR, MyDegrees (DegreeWorks), CORE Reporting and BRM will be inoperable the entire weekend.
* AppWorx scheduled jobs will be processed after Banner is returned to service. * TouchNet will still accept payments but payments will not be posted nor current balances updated until the software upgrades are complete. myOSU will display a maintenance screen with commonly used links during the outage. Please note that Canvas, Google Apps, email, EmpCenter and Blackboard will be functioning normally and can be used during this time. Jill Swenson Associate Director, Enterprise Computing Services 541-737-0682