Information Services provides an array of resources that help you teach, network, and connect. Below are just a few of these resources. A more complete list is in the above panel of IS services.
- Technology Across the Curriculum provides in-person consulting, online tutorials, and webinars on a variety of instructional subjects, from Blackboard to pedagogy to using social and immersive media.
- Classroom Technologies provides specially-equipped Enhanced Classrooms and state-of-the-art instructional technology. The unit works with faculty and students to test, evaluate and integrate new classroom applications and promotes an enriched learning environment at OSU.
- Video cameras, still cameras, laptops, and other multimedia equipment can be checked out by faculty from Student Multimedia Services for use in or out of the classroom.
- Professional Development Courses cover an array of IS-related topics from Web Programming to administrative applications such as Banner and Data Warehouse. Professional Development Courses are also available for non-IS topics such as Benefits and Manager Training.
- IS Training is your central resource for training opportunities in Drupal, Banner, Administrative Data Systems, and more.
- Helpdocs houses a large and growing number of technical help documents about OSU-specific technology.
And again, don't forget that the OSU Computer Helpdesk and your IT support (DCA) are there to help you throughout your time at Oregon State.