Last Updated: December, 2015
The following policies apply to scheduling and/or use of these facilities: Kidder 028, Kidder 033, Milne 201 and Milne 130. Exceptions to this policy should be addressed to the Facility Coordinator.
- Credit courses in OSU's Schedule of Classes have first priority at times approved by the University Schedule Policy.
- Scheduling a class for a term does not guarantee a reservation during Finals Week, final exams should be scheduled separately. Classes that regularly meet in these facilities during the term will receive priority for scheduling during Finals Week.
- Classes must be rescheduled each term -- classes scheduled one term do not automatically carry over to the next term or year.
- Student groups recognized by ASOSU may reserve the computer classrooms for group functions. The equipment usage fee will be waived for such groups. A technician fee may be assessed depending on the group's requirements.
- Other OSU associated departments and/or programs can be scheduled on a first come, first served basis after the schedule of classes has gone to press.
- All other groups should make arrangements through the Facility Coordinator, and may be charged a fee for equipment usage.
Less than 25 Stations: $35/hour
25 or More Stations: $45/hour
The following Discounts apply:
OSU department or organization: 50%
Other state agency: 25%
Software Installation: $40/hour
Student Technician : $15/hour
- Classes not in session within 10 minutes of scheduled time will be forfeited to general access.
- Classes will be scheduled within operational hours of the Student Computing Facilities. Classes outside of this specification will need to be approved by the facility coordinator, additionally these classes may be assessed fees detailed above for usage, as well as consultant support.
- Additional software needs can be met by following the requirements put forth in the Software Installation Policy.