Please refer to the OSU contact(s) listed below for:
If you are not finding the information you need, contact our general number at 541-737-2494 and we'll help you out.
Questions about administrative policy or procedures are often better answered by the appropriate administrative office. For example, contact the Registrar's Office for questions concerning the administration of Student information.
Administrative Data Systems Support
For Banner, OSCAR, Scholarship Management System, SCARF, ACTWON, Appworx, CORE, DegreeWorks, fsa ATLAS, Luminis, and Workflow support:
- Contact a senior Enterprise Application user in your area for help. If the senior person is unable to resolve the issue, they should open an ACTWON Service Request with a type of "ACT_HelpDesk" and attach all relevant screen prints, problem descriptions, and outputs results.
- If the senior person is not available or does not have ACTWON access, send an email to: ACT_Support@lists.oregonstate.edu with attached screen prints, problem descriptions, output results, etc.
- If all else fails, call the Associate ECS director at (541) 737-7165.
Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Support
- Please visit our Request for Access page for inquiries regarding that issue.
- If you experience technical difficulties that your departmental computer administrator (DCA) is unable to resolve, please contact Ross Jackson (541-737-8767) for assistance.
Integrated Campus Systems Support
Integrated campus systems – Blackboard, ONID, myOSU, MyDegrees, and EvalS – are supported by the OSU Computer Helpdesk. Visit their website to submit a help request or call them for assistance at 541-737-3474.
Instructors have additional Blackboard support and training resources available. Please visit our Blackboard resources page for user guides and information on workshops and pedagogy-focused training sessions.