Guiding Principles of Academic Technology
- Collaboration – We strive to build long-term relationships that improve services and gain efficiencies.
- Client focused – We provide one-to-one support and consultation in all our core functions.
- Campus focused – We accept our responsibility as a central service and consider campus-wide needs and long-term benefits in all activities and investments.
- Outcome focused – We consider careful planning and broad input as key in designing applications and services, and we consider assessment and evaluation as components in ongoing support.
- Transparent technology – We understand technologies as tools to advance and improve communication, learning and outreach. We remain focused on the human activities when advancing technology.
- Innovative - We take pride in our collaborative approach in fostering and growing innovative uses of technology to meet campus needs and solve problems.