In order to sign up for any of the following services you must be a registered student at Oregon State University or Linn Benton Community College for the terms which you purchase the service. Come down to our office to sign up for services but don't forget your Student ID card. We can't help you if you don't have a valid Student ID card. Please call if you have any questions: 541-713-3440 or 3-3440 if you are on campus.

For Internet services provided to students living in the residence halls or cooperative houses go to the ResNet home page.

OSU students who are living in the dorms or residence halls on campus are eligible for the following services: